Paver Installation Guide
In order to create paver structures that are sturdy, functional, and eye-catching, one must hire people with proven expertise and lengthy experience in paver installations. With skilled and knowledgeable workers, you can look forward to paver amenities that are outstanding in both form and function.
One local company that you can call for all kinds of paver installations is Exotic Pavers. Our company is trusted by numerous residents of Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and North Palm Beach, FL. We operate on the philosophy that world-class paver amenities need not cost high, so we maintain competitive pricing for our professional installation services.
One of the easiest ways of enhancing the appeal of any outdoor space is by installing pavers in the property, whether residential or commercial. Pavers have unique beauty that is not present in other paving materials. They are commonly used by landscapers and contractors like us for patios, driveways, decks, outdoor fire pits and fireplaces, and outdoor living spaces. Choosing us is your best option since we have a wide range of paver materials available. We have access to leading paver suppliers and manufacturers that allows us to source the exact pavers that we need for our installation projects.
How to Install Pavers
Paver installations require tested approach to ensure durable and long-lasting amenities. Here are the steps on how to install pavers:
- Planning. We first draft a plan that includes the specific design or pattern desired by the client, as well as the drainage and other features.
- Excavation and grading. Our crews ensure proper excavation and grading of the area where the pavers are to be installed. We also check with local utilities to ensure that we will not accidentally hit any cables or pipes buried in the property.
- Base material. Once grading is done, we put the base material, which is primarily crushed gravel.
- Edge restraint and sand bedding. We put edging to make sure that the pavers will not move or separate. We follow this with sand bedding to which the pavers will be set.
- Installation. Our crews then lay the pavers one by one according to the approved pattern or design.
- Sanding joints and sealing. The last step involves sanding the joints and sealing the pavers to protect the paver surface from grease, rust, moss, and algae.
Installing Patio Pavers
Patio pavers will surely make a patio elegant and durable but only if you have people who are experts in installing patio pavers. Fortunately, you have people like us at Exotic Pavers who are among the most trusted people who are skilled in achieving a particular patio theme.
Installing Brick Pavers
Installing brick pavers is also a good option if you want to achieve classic appeal but want to use durable materials. They are available in various colors and designs and are best recommended for walkways, driveways, parking areas, and patios.
Paver installations require expert people who know their craft well. Exotic Pavers is one of the best paver installers in Florida with lengthy experience in handling all kinds of pavers. Our in-house crews are certified by ICPI and are authorized by leading paver manufacturers. Our ultimate guarantee is expert paver installation at rates that you can afford with ease. Call us today and we’ll be happy to discuss with you our outstanding paver solutions.