Hardscaping has evolved in a big way as cutting-edge production methods have expanded manufacturers' product lines and offered homeowners more options. Many different types of pavers are available today, including those made of natural stone, ceramic, either permeable or impermeable and the most recent addition, porcelain pavers. Exotic Pavers installs only the best porcelain pavers for home and business owners in Wellington, Florida.
What Are Porcelain Pavers?
Unlike other hardscape materials, porcelain pavers are versatile, allowing you to design a unique and personalized patio or walkway. Porcelain pavers used in outdoor settings are resilient and adaptable materials.
Porcelain Paver Applications
Every property will have specific outdoor spaces and each homeowner will desire a specific styling. Some of the most common uses for porcelain pavers are as follows:
- Outdoor kitchens
- In indoor spaces
- Pathways and walkways
- Under pergolas
Benefits of Porcelain Pavers
Installing porcelain pavers can provide several benefits, including:
- Aesthetic Appeal – A wide variety of porcelain paver options are available on the market today. They can be ordered in any size or shape to suit your design needs, and they can even be immediately printed on to look like natural stone or wood.
- Water-Resistance – Porcelain, in contrast to porous ceramic, has excellent water resistance. Since water evaporates above and below ground, mineral deposits, mold, and rust will never be a problem.
- Stain Resistance – Wine stains and barbecue grease are common. However, when you have porcelain pavers, you need a damp rag to eliminate any stains. You almost never require anything more potent.
- Safe to Walk On – Slip-resistant porcelain pavers are an excellent choice for the area around a pool. It's safe around open flames, making it ideal for outdoor kitchens and fire pits. Since it can withstand high temperatures, it is an excellent choice for use as an outdoor countertop.
- Robustness – High-traffic outdoor areas can be tiled with porcelain tiles if properly coated and installed. When pavers are adequately sealed and coated, they retain their original color and shine for a more extended period.
- Durability – Porcelain pavers are more resilient to wear and tear from the elements and regular foot traffic than their ceramic counterparts. Because of their color, Porcelain tiles are impervious to frost and other weather conditions.
- Versatility – Porcelain is a highly versatile material that can be used in almost any application inside and outside the home. They thrive in damp environments and make excellent outdoor kitchens, pathways, patios, and garden paths.
- Low Maintenance – Because they have such a low permeability rate, porcelains are among the surfaces used in construction that are the most resistant to water. Grout seals the coating, making it simple to wipe down with a damp cloth or do a weekly sweep.
Porcelain pavers are a fantastic choice if you're looking for something to use for hardscaping your outdoor space. They can be included in many ways, are aesthetically pleasing, and you won't have to break the bank.
For more information on porcelain paver installation, get in touch with Exotic Pavers via this Online Form
, or give us a call at 561-200-5397
, and we will get back to you right away.
View Inspiration Catalogs
Serving ALL Palm Beach County including:
- Boca Raton, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Wellington, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Jensen Beach, FL
- Port St. Lucie, FL
- Stuart, FL