Brick Pavers for Outdoor SpacesThese versatile solutions suit almost all outdoor spaces, such as driveways, decks, patios, walkways, and paths. They are attractive, resilient, and easy to manage. Our team develops and builds fascinating paver patterns and designs on our customers' properties in Wellington, Florida, and the surrounding locations.
Although you can choose concrete, natural stone, and brick paving, the latter has an undeniable appeal. Brick paving has a warm and rustic look that blends well with contemporary and classic outdoor settings. No matter your requirements, we are here to provide you with the necessary products. Our team will work with you, understand your needs, and offer input on the types of brick pavers you can use.
We are committed to providing our clients excellent value and have many repeat customers. Whether you want classic brick paving for a residential patio or contemporary subtle colored pavers for a modern-styled home or business property, we can help.
Brick Paver VarietiesWe know that every customer will have varying requirements and preferences, so we carry a wide range of products. Some brick paver varieties we supply include:
- Burnt Oak
- Dark Brown
- Dark Orange
- Granite Heritage
- Mahogany Ash
- Oak Run
- Old Chicago
In addition to these, we also supply other colors and finishes of brick pavers for your residential or commercial projects. We never deviate from quality and value, and you will find that our products are superb and cost-effective. Since we are also installation experts, you do not have to deal with multiple businesses for various solutions.
Benefits of Brick PaversBrick pavers are made of concrete and are popular on residential and commercial properties and blend in well with outdoor spaces. Here are the pros of brick paving:
- Brick Pavers are made from a mixture of concrete sand, stone chips, cement, water, and pigment for color then pressed with 10 tons of pressure.
- Despite the minor fracturing and chipping that might develop over time, these products are durable. While concrete sidewalks and driveways with chips or cracks seem aged and drab, brick pavers retain their appeal.
- Brick pavers are robust and can last for decades.
- Maintenance is easy, so you spend less time and money on outdoor upkeep.
- As mentioned above, brick pavers come in various colors and hues, and you can create the aesthetic you want in your outdoor areas.
- Even if your brick paving requires replacement due to damage caused by heavy impact, you will only need to replace the cracked or broken units. This aspect makes repairs easy.
How Brick Pavers Are Made
If you want high-quality brick pavers for your property, call Exotic Pavers at 561-200-5397. You can also contact us via this Online Form, and one of our team members will call you back soon to discuss your requirements and answer queries