Landscaped spaces on a property add to its overall appeal and value. However, they need to be planned and designed well in order to make them more functional; and adding outdoor features on them, is one way to do it. Many of our clients in and around Delray Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach and Boynton Beach have opted for our expert patio installation services.
These are the perfect addition to a backyard, and they extend the living space of your home. Some homeowners in Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth and Wellington have also opted to get outdoor kitchens with fire pits installed on these patios.
Why Choose Us For Your Patio Installation Project?
We at Exotic Pavers have been in this space for a number of years. With over 20 years of cumulative experience behind us, we are able to handle every aspect of patio installation with expertise and skill. When you opt for our services, you are assured of:
- Creative design solutions
- Prompt responses
- Transparent working
- Methodical approach and planning
- End-to-end paver patio solutions
- The best materials used
- Skilled personnel
- Consistent on-site supervision
- Timely completion of job
We leave no stone unturned to ensure you get the kind of services you want, at price points that fit perfectly into your budget. While some of our clients do opt for semi-enclosed patios spaces, others just prefer them to be open-to-the air. Regardless of what style has been chosen, this feature has to be able to withstand climatic changes since it’s an outdoor installation.
Types of Patio Pavers
With this in view, we use the best outdoor materials in its construction, such as pavers. Today, there is a large variety that you can choose from, including:
- Concrete - These are a very popular option in patio installation. They are available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs and are easy to install, maintain and repair; in addition, they are very durable and cost-effective too.
- Brick - This is a very classic material and many of our customers opt for brick paved patios on their property. If you already have brick pathways, walkways or any other feature, your patio will complement the look to perfection.
- Natural Stone - This is one more material that has stood the test of time. You can choose from stone pavers made of travertine, bluestone, flagstone, sandstone and slate.
High Grade Patio Installation
Regardless of the materials you choose for the patio installation, we tackle the job in an expert manner. Paving stone patios are very popular simply because they are durable, add to the aesthetics of the landscaping, are very easy to maintain and last for a number of years without any trouble.
If you are considering getting a patio installed on your property, simply call Exotic Pavers at 561-200-5397. Speak with our experts and tell them what your requirements are and you are assured of the best solutions. You can also sign up for a free estimate via this online form.