Many residential properties in and around Delray Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, North Palm Beach and Boynton Beach have pools. These features add to the aesthetics of the property, create a leisure zone where you can relax with your family and friends. In some cases, a pool can also become the focal point of your backyard.
However, this feature is a high maintenance one and requires consistent and regular maintenance. That is the only way it will add to the look and appeal of the space. Just as a well-maintained pool enhances the look of your property, ill-maintained ones will also instantly grab attention, in a negative way. These pools look unpleasant and dirty and people don’t feel inclined to use them.
Pool Resurfacing - Important Points
We at Exotic Pavers have handled a large number of pool resurfacing projects for customers in and around Boca Raton, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth and Wellington. This has made a significant change in the look of the pool. In addition to this, many of our customers also ask us to pave the areas around the pool, and we sometimes complete these two different installations as part of a single project.
We also handle standalone pool resurfacing projects as required. In most instances, we install tiles on the surface to change the look and the condition of a worm out and old surface. Our customers know that with us handling the project:
- The best quality materials and workmanship will be used
- Creative pool resurfacing design concepts will be incorporated
- Adherence to schedules
- Expert on-site supervision
- Timely completion of work
- Cost-effective solutions
Different Aspects Of Pool Resurfacing
Resurfacing can be a major investment and this means it has to be planned and installed well. These are the aspects we take into consideration:
- A well-tiled pool looks very clear, attractive and clean and you and your family will love to use it.
- We ensure that when we handle the work, you get your money’s worth.
- On board our team are skilled masons who tackle the job very precisely and carefully. They thoroughly resurface the pool and ensure that every single tile has been leveled perfectly.
- When we are resurfacing pool areas, we take extra care while installing the edging. This is important, because rough edges can cut into the skin while you are sitting on the edge of the pool. We use different bullnose tiles to ensure a smooth and seamless finish and you don’t have to worry about accidents such as the ones mentioned above.
- We take extra care to ensure that the materials and designs we use complement the look of the rest of the landscaping.
- The pool tile designs we create with such care enhance the look of the entire poolscape.
We work closely with you to ensure that you get the kind of solutions you need. For more information about our pool resurfacing solutions, call Exotic Pavers at 561-200-5397. You can also sign up for a free estimate via this online form.